These Attwood Quick-Release Transom Tie-Down Straps can be connected to a transom and to a trailer to secure the boat and prevent its movement and possible damage during trailering. These sturdy, reliable webbed straps resist rot and the effects of oils, gasoline, and most chemicals. The straps have easily adjustable buckles that let you extend the straps or tighten them to tie the boat securely onto the trailer. There is a pad on the back of each buckle to ensure the metal buckle doesn?t mar surfaces such as gel coat or paint. A hook-n-loop closure secures each buckle handle in the locked position. The corrosion-resistant, heavy-gauge S-hooks at both ends of the straps are vinyl-coated to prevent scratching the boat or trailer finish. These straps are 4 feet long and 2 inches wide for use with larger trailerable boats. Attwood Corporation has been an award-winning leader in engineering, testing, and manufacturing the highest quality marine products for over 100 years. We deliver safe and reliable lighting, fuel systems, water systems, seating & pedestals, swim ladders, custom upholstery, and general marine accessories that are easy to install and meet regulatory compliance.
- Straps connect to a transom and to a trailer to prevent boat movement and possible damage during trailering
- Sturdy, reliable webbed straps resist rot and the effects of oils, gasoline, and most chemicals
- Easily adjustable buckles to extend or tighten the straps
- Pad on the back of each buckle ensures metal buckle doesnât mar surfaces such as gel coat or paint
- Hook-n-loop closure secures each buckle handle in the locked position
- Vinyl-coated, corrosion-resistant, heavy-gauge S-hooks at both ends